1. Corn Masa is the tastiest way to thicken homemade chili.
2.. Sea Salt is way better than table salt, for health and for taste.
3. Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt is an amazing substitute for sour cream
5. Poaching an egg is easier than you think
8. You can secretly add more vegetables to soups, burgers, meatloaf, etc.. by putting them in the food processor until they are very fine. Blend them in well, and no one will even know how healthy the food is.
7. Shredding cheese from a block tastes better than using pre-shredded cheese. Especially when melting it.(I think this is probably because it holds the moisture better)
9. Bisquick really makes a yummy biscuit and can be a great shortcut for many recipes
10. Store bought pie crust really isn’t any worse for you than homemade and it can cut out a lot of time in preparation.
11. Eggs are good for you. It’s ok to eat them
12.When making garlic butter, cut butter amount in half by mixing with equal parts olive oil. Healthier and tasty!